CareerLaunch Internship Program
What is the CareerLaunch Internship Program?
- CareerLaunch offers high school students short-term work experiences in industries they are studying in school.
- Interns participate in the internship 8-10 hours a week during a school semester and 20 hours a week for 6 weeks during the summer.
- Interns work in small and large companies and organizations including Denver Public Library, Denver Health, Ellab, Empowercom, FirstBank and Xcel Energy.
- Interns earn up to .5-1.0 elective units (i.e. 5-10 elective credits) when they complete the hours required for the internship:
- Fall and Spring= 100 hours + classroom assignments= 1.0 units (10 credits)
- Summer= 120 hours= .5 units (5 credits)
Learn more about the CareerLaunch Internship program.
Students at MCT have accepted internships at:
- PCs for People
- Golden Triangle Auto Care